28 Jan 2007

Start to blog in English


As a vascular surgeon, also a computer user who is addicted to the internet, I have been blogging in Chinese (Mandarin) for over one year. I have enjoyed the interactions between my readers and me very much. Now I want to start to blog in English, so as to open a window to someone who cannot read Chinese.
If you are interested in a surgeon’s life in his clinical practice, here is the place to visit. I work in a rather large medical center in Northern Taiwan and lead a busy life. In addition to caring of my inpatients and doing lots of clinical research works, I spend 3 whole days a week in the operation room, doing surgeries on aorta, peripheral arteries, dialysis access…etc. The life of surgeons here in Taiwan is really different from those in the western world. But the commitment of physicians to give the patients the best treatment is never different all over the world.
Please come back frequently and enjoy my images and story.
Comments are welcome!

No comments: